Discovering the Relevance of Words
1. Stardust – Neil Gaiman (in process)
2. I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings – Maya Angelou
3. Hi I’m A Social Disease – Andersen Prunty (Read … sort of)
4. Sociopaths in Love – Andersen Prunty (Read … sort of)
5. Take Five – Augusten Burroughs (Read)
I cannot recommend either of the Andersen Prunty books. I was pointed in that direction because I downloaded a Chuck Palahniuk short story last week (Phoenix), but Prunty’s books are just poorly written, and I couldn’t get through either piece.