Discovering the Relevance of Words
1. Use the prompt in the way it’s intended (starting a sentence, the title of the piece, theme, etc)
2. You may write in any format you see fit (fiction, non-fiction, poem, song, script, etc.)
3. Post your piece of writing in the comments section of the website to be considered for the ‘Best Of’ section.
You know the game. Give us 2 truths, and a lie, but don’t tell us which is which.
Here are mine:
1. I played the flute, albeit poorly, for 2 years.
2. My high school band turned down an offer to be on the Jenny Jones talk show.
3. In 1st grade, my best friend and I flipped a coin to see which of us would score the girlfriend- I won the coin flip, and he kicked me in the balls. I still got the girl.