To Our Readers:
It’s been an eventful few months for The Poetry Question. We are working not only to continue to provide quality reviews, but to expand and produce more original content/columns. In order to do so, it’s time for us to take a small hiatus to prepare for the next step in our evolution.
From July 1st – July 31st, we will only be highlighting the diverse collection of work already on the site. After our hiatus, we want to outline what you can expect from us:
- More of your favorites: BROWN STUDY, REPLAYS, REVIEWS AND CONVERSATIONS, & TALK TO ME.
- More reviews of emerging poets/works that spotlight the progression we see coming from the poetry community.
- Collaborations with publishers and small presses to provide you exclusive 1 on 1’s and content you won’t find anywhere else.
- Increased engagement with all of you via social media.
- Opportunities (and contests) to submit so that YOUR work can be seen and highlighted.
With that being said, we must close our submissions. We have received an impressive number of responses from a diverse group of writers. It is important to us that we try to respond to as many of them as possible and provide editorial feedback as applicable. We are streamlining our submission process and how we interact with your works. The best is yet to come.
The Poetry Question has worked tirelessly throughout our existence to answer the inquiry, whatever it may be, to further the understanding/appreciation of poetry (and poetics as a whole). As we move forward in becoming an even stronger voice in poetry, we thank each of you for your continued support and for joining us in this journey.
- TPQ Editorial Team