Discovering the Relevance of Words
1. Use the prompt in the way it’s intended (starting a sentence, the title of the piece, theme, etc)
2. You may write in any format you see fit (fiction, non-fiction, poem, song, script, etc.)
The Prompt: Goldilocks and the Prisoner of Azkaban
1. Remind yourself of the story of “Goldilocks and the Three Bears”
2. Go to http://zombierom.com/genremixer/, change “Type of Prompt” to “Genres” (do nothing else) and click Go!
2a. you will be given two genres, choose one.\
3. The fun part: reimagine the story of Goldilocks using the assigned genre!